Re: XMPP IRIs: feedback requested

From: Frank Ellermann <nobody@xyzzy.claranet.de>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:24:29 +0200
To: uri@w3.org

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

> further feedback would be appreciated.

Hi, I just looked at the fixed example, it should be okay now:

<xmpp:ji%C5%99i@%C4%8Dechy.example/v%20Praze>

Maybe - for readers like me, who don't know all these IRI and
IDNA secrets - you could mention, that it's the job of the
(implicit) server to convert the domain %C4%8Dechy.example to
IDNA _iff_ needed.  If that's never necessary for xmpp please
ignore me.
                              Bye, Frank