From: Internet-Drafts@ietf.org
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fenner-literal-zone-01.txt
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:31:16 -0500
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org

	Title		: A Format for IPv6 Scope Zone Identifiers in Literal URIs
	Author(s)	: B. Fenner, M. Duerst
	Filename	: draft-fenner-literal-zone-01.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2005-2-21

This document specifies the format to be used when specifying a zone
   identifier with a literal IPv6 address in URIs and IRIs.  While this
   combination is expected to be needed rarely, it is important to
   specify the exact syntax.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fenner-literal-zone-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request@ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.