Re: New issue: clarifying generation/creation generateclarify-15] (closed)

I have added the following definitions in section 1.3:

create (an URI or IRI):
      With respect to URIs and IRIs, the word 'create' is used for the
      initial creation. This may be the initial creation of a resource
      with a certain name, or the initial exposition of a resource under
      a particular name.

generate (an URI or IRI):
      With respect to URIs and IRIs, the word 'generate' is used when
      the IRI is generated by derivation from other information.

I have also checked the text and tweaked some occurrences to fit
these definitions. In some cases, the distinction is difficult to
make, but in some others, these definitions should inhance the
clarity of the text.

I'm closing this issue.

Regards,    Martin.