Re: URI Generic Syntax doc (draft-fielding-uri-rfc2396bis-03)

Thanks for both changes.  I look forward to seeing the complete draft.

And, yes, I will try to explain to the IESG why this represents significant
forward progress.   I don't have nearly the leverage I did a few years ago,
of course, but I can try.

Our other interesting problem is going to be to either harmonize this with
the IRI effort, or to make parts of that one go away. But maybe we can push
this through and _then_ address that issue, rather than getting the two
intertwined.

best,
     john

--On Tuesday, 10 February, 2004 15:49 -0800 "Roy T. Fielding"