Re: test case: colons in paths?

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:09:57 +0900
To: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@gbiv.com>
Cc: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, uri@w3.org

There is an example already in the spec, the first one.
I have added another (reverse) example at
http://www.w3.org/2004/04/uri-rel-test.html.
See test cases 1 and 81.

Please propose any other test cases that you think are of interest.

If you want me to set up a file that actually contains a colon,
that's easy to do (except on a Mac, where the colon is the
directory separator).

Regards,     Martin.