Re: test case: colons in paths?

There is an example already in the spec, the first one.
I have added another (reverse) example at
http://www.w3.org/2004/04/uri-rel-test.html.
See test cases 1 and 81.

Please propose any other test cases that you think are of interest.

If you want me to set up a file that actually contains a colon,
that's easy to do (except on a Mac, where the colon is the
directory separator).

Regards,     Martin.