Re: test cases and implementation reports

I have created a testing page at http://www.w3.org/2004/04/uri-rel-test.html
to make (manual) testing of the implementations in various browsers easy.

I have used this page to test Amaya (my version, compiled from CVS
checkout on 2004-01-04). I don't know whether (or to what extent)
processing is done by Amaya or by libwww. Here are the results:

All tests are passed, except the following:

#       rel             correct                 Amaya

6       //g             http://g                http://g/ (additional slash)
7       ?y              http://a/b/c/d;p?y      http://a/b/c/?y (d;p removed)
9       #s              http://a/b/c/d;p?q#s    {testpage URI}#s
15                      http://a/b/c/d;p?q      not testable