Earn MILLIONS selling SEX...... LEGALY!!

From: <digipimps@dpim.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 19:14:56 -0400
To: uri@w3.org
              Earn MILLIONS selling SEX,  .....LEGALY!!

                                 Unbelivable??

For FREE info send a BLANK e-mail:  Digipimps@SexMagnet.com

  Note:  If you have ANY COMPLAINTS,  please contact  Digipimps@SexMagnet.com
with 'Remove' or 'Complaint' in the subject heading and we will respond accordingly.
IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED, DO NOT SEND A BLANK E-MAIL or you will
recive a REQUESTED e-mail by us!

  NO OTHER PARTY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS E-MAIL!!

                         We apologize for any disturbances.    :  )