Re: Are URI-References bound to resources?

From: <Jeff.Hodges@kingsmountain.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 13:12:10 -0700
To: "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@ebuilt.com>
cc: uri@w3.org
fielding@ebuilt.com said on Mon, 14 May 2001 05:40:35 -0700:
> This is the part that is really hard for me to describe to others
> without repeating twenty pages from my dissertation,

Perhaps folks'd be interested in your posting a pointer to your dissertation
and citing the applicable pages/sections in the context of this thread?

Reading the thread and poking through your (comprehensive, thus large)
dissertation have proved fruitful to me, although I'm sure I'd find some
pointers from you would help me ensure I don't miss some critical &|
subtle-but-important items.

thanks,

JeffH