BICI

I encourage everyone with an interest in Book identifiers to review
this draft and submit comments.  In particular, I'm concerned about
proliferation of new identifiers which have been designed without
regard to internationalization and URI compatibility, as it seems
with this one.

Eric

To order a NISO Standard call 1-877-736-NISO or 301-362-6904

Eric Hellman
Openly Informatics, Inc.
http://www.openly.com/           21st Century Information Infrastructure
LinkBaton: Your Shortcuts to Information  http://linkbaton.com/