Re: tv:

From: Craig A. Finseth <fin@finseth.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 11:33:32 +0900
To: uri@w3.org
    Where is the latest specification for the "tv:" scheme?  I'm new to =
    this
    list, so apologize if this is documented elsewhere.  What I have seen =
    on w3
    was just a draft of a proposal with some unfinished areas such as tying =
    in
    to ATSC, DVB, etc SI specifications.  Scientific-Atlanta is using our =
    own
    version of a "tv:" like URL scheme so we'd like to contribute to the
    specification and abide by the standard.

tv: "Uniform Resource Identifiers for Television Broadcasts"
http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zigmond-tv-url-04.txt

You may also be interested in:

lid: "The Local Identifier (lid:) URI Scheme"
http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-blackketter-lid-00.txt

"Guide to TV Broadcast URLs"
http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-finseth-guide-01.txt

Craig