Re: draft-fielding-uri-syntax-00

Leslie Daigle (leslie@Bunyip.Com)
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 15:20:10 -0500 (EST)

Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 15:20:10 -0500 (EST)
From: Leslie Daigle <leslie@Bunyip.Com>
To: Keith Moore <moore@cs.utk.edu>
cc: "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@kiwi.ics.uci.edu>, uri@bunyip.com,
Subject: Re: draft-fielding-uri-syntax-00

On Fri, 31 Oct 1997, Keith Moore wrote:

> Would one of the URN group chairs or authors be willing to
> suggest, by private mail to Roy, appropriate wording changes?

I will look at the document.  I will either have specific wording changes
of the nature you suggest, or concrete concerns that I would like to hear
addressed, in consensus-fashion, on the URN/URI mailing lists.

Leslie.

  "_Be_                                           Leslie Daigle
             where  you
                          _are_."                 Bunyip Information Systems
                                                  (514) 875-8611
                      -- ThinkingCat              leslie@bunyip.com