IANA registration of URL schemes

From: Theresa Rhoades <Theresa_Rhoades@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 19:22:42 -0600
To: uri@bunyip.com
Hello,

I work for Hewlett-Packard, in the Informatin Appliance Operation.  I am
looking at registering a URL scheme for the JetSend protocol that we
recently announced.  For more information, please refer to
http://www.jetsend.hp.com.

I have read the RFC 1738 specification, and am now looking for details
on such procedures.  Could you please direct me toward the appropriate
place in the IANA to get this accomplished?

Thank you in advance,

Theresa Rhoades

              /                    Theresa M. Rhoades
	     /                     Information Appliance Operation, R&D Lab
	    ____       ___  /      Hewlett-Packard Company
	   /     /    /    /       11311 Chinden Blvd.  Boise, ID  83714
	__/   __/    _____/        208.308.7861  Fax:  208.396.5617
	            /              E-Mail: Theresa_Rhoades@hp.com