Re: Attn: Martin =?iso-8859-1?Q?D=FCrst=3A?= Re: UTF-8 URL for testing

Martin J. Duerst (mduerst@ifi.unizh.ch)
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 22:03:21 +0200 (MET DST)

Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 22:03:21 +0200 (MET DST)
From: "Martin J. Duerst" <mduerst@ifi.unizh.ch>
To: Edward Cherlin <cherlin@newbie.net>
Cc: uri@bunyip.com
Subject: Re: Attn: Martin =?iso-8859-1?Q?D=FCrst=3A?= Re: UTF-8 URL for testing

Hello Edward,

Many thanks for your support and ideas.

> We need two implementations, don't we? Martin? Telling Larry it's trivial
> has had no effect. May we have a version from you?

I will definitely write something up. But I think that's not exactly
what Larry is worrying about. With the recent comments from Dan Connolly
and Harald Alvestrand, it looks like we are entering a phase of more
global considerations. With W3C involved, I think we now have good
chances to get ahead.

Regards,	Martin.