Report of URN Meeting at University of Tennessee

From: William Y. Arms <warms@CNRI.Reston.VA.US>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 1995 11:32:57 -0500
To: Keith Moore <moore@cs.utk.edu>
Cc: urn@mordred.gatech.edu, uri@bunyip.com, dely@CNRI.Reston.VA.US
Keith,

Many thanks for your message.  I apologize if my reaction was over
vigorous.  I realize that there was a misunderstanding and that you thought
you had full agreement on the message that you sent out.  I know that you
have been working hard to seek consensus in the URN field and we are all
grateful for your efforts.  Many thanks for bringing the people together.

Bill