Re: A Small-College Software Engineering Project

here is an idea.  CIS needs to find similar projects out on the net and
integrate them or atleast make them available to students.  For example
maybe the C programming class or Systems Analysis & Design, Soft. Eng.,
could do analysis, programming or whatever on real-world projects off the
net.  Even little things like the linux dialog program which gives linux
its color menu installation screens took quite a bit of effort to
produce.  dialog in particular was a coordinated project involving email
collaboration of 4 people around the world.

could be some real interesting potential with this.

doughty@cis.nmclites.edu
doughty@nmc1.nmclites.edu