SGML URC spec

Ronald E. Daniel (rdaniel@acl.lanl.gov)
Fri, 16 Jun 1995 12:28:10 -0600

From: "Ronald E. Daniel" <rdaniel@acl.lanl.gov>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 1995 12:28:10 -0600
To: uri@bunyip.com
Subject: SGML URC spec

Hi folks,

The SGML-based URC spec has been submitted to the Internet drafts
editor, and should be announced to the world late today or Monday.
I encourage you to pick up the most recent version, still at
<URL:http://www.acl.lanl.gov/URI/URCspec/>.

With that done, I plan to respond to the OCLC URN proposal and
Dan's UR Accessor stuff. Then I will hack on the URC Scenarios
document to get that ready for what I hope will be last call
status in the near future.

Regards,

--
Ron Daniel Jr.                email: rdaniel@acl.lanl.gov
Advanced Computing Lab        voice: (505) 665-0597