the charter

From: Stu Weibel <weibel@oclc.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 95 23:39:35 EDT
To: uri@bunyip.com
Reasonable people may disagree about what the charter of the URI WG
should be and what the source of obstacles to progress might be.  I
would hope we might avoid the further impediment of assailing one
another's motives.  I know of no advocate on this list who is without
strong committments to their own perpectives and ideas.  We will all
benefit more from reasoned criticism of ideas than from personal invective.

stu