The Unofficial, Non-IETF Sanctioned Metadata BOF

weibel@oclc.org
Thu, 13 Jul 1995 11:29:04 -0400

From: weibel@oclc.org
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 11:29:04 -0400
To: uri@bunyip.com
Subject: The Unofficial, Non-IETF Sanctioned Metadata BOF

URI Folk,

Those of you interested in an informal discussion of Metadata issues
and their relationship to URI activities are invited to convene for a
discussion of same at the following location and time:

   The Radisson Strand Hotel

   Maritim Room

   July 18th (Tuesday) 1800 hours to 2000 hours

Please note that this is not an IETF sanctioned event.  I have secured
the above meeting room at my own initiative and expense.  Based on the
expression of interest, I have arranged for a room for 25 to 50 people.

I do not have the address of the hotel, but I am given to believe that
it is within a few minutes walk of the Grand.

See you there.

stu