revised agenda for Stockholm IETF

Larry Masinter (masinter@parc.xerox.com)
Mon, 10 Jul 1995 17:39:50 PDT

To: uri@bunyip.com
Subject: revised agenda for Stockholm IETF
From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 1995 17:39:50 PDT

Since the previous draft agenda went out, there have been 3 requests
for additional time at the meeting. I expect that some of the
committee work will happen outside the formal meeting times of the
group. Our two hour session would look like this:

10 review agenda, minutes of last meeting, status of WG drafts
20 WG charter.  Let's see if those who are in Stockholm can agree on
   the WG scope and a schedule of milestones.
10 Leslie Daigle on URA tool
10 Keith Moore
10 Karen Sollins URN issues
20 additional discussion of URN proposals/drafts
20 URC issues, status
   report on metadata BOF
20 Various URL issues (revising URL standard, new schemes)