[Harald.T.Alvestrand@uninett.no: Re: Whither URI (was: Re: Agent-mediated access )]

I just noticed that this message wasn't circulated to the mailing
list. It is part of the motivation for my attempts to narrow the
discussion back down to (a) the WG charter and (b) things that are
mentioned in the WG charter goals and milestones.

If you feel that Ron Daniel's proposed charter is too broad or that
the dates are wrong or whatever, please make specific recommendations
for how it should be changed.