Re: Managing candidate/proposed amendments

Le 06/03/2023 à 19:16, fantasai a écrit :
> On 3/6/23 08:22, Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
>> Le 03/03/2023 à 22:09, fantasai a écrit :
>>>
>>> 2. Would be helpful to more clearly associate the diffs with the
>>> corrections they represent. There was examples of that in
>>>    https://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/2021/README#amendment
>>> but they seem to be broken because fixup.js is returning a 404. :( :( :(
>>
>> Each diff is already preceded by the description of the correction it
>> represents - I'm not sure what modification to that set up you're
>> suggesting.
>
> Making it clearer that they're related. See e.g.
>    https://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/2021/README#amendment

As far as I can tell, I follow the model of Candidate Correction 2 in
that example (except the correction is describe at the top rather than
at the bottom). I don't think approach #1 would work well for large
blocks of diff.

To help clarify the relationship, I've added labels to the diff blocks
(based on aria-label attributes):

https://w3c.github.io/webrtc-pc/webrtc.html?specStatus=REC#rtcpeerconnectionstate-description

Does this help?

Dom