Re: Managing candidate/proposed amendments

On 3/6/23 08:22, Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
> Le 03/03/2023 à 22:09, fantasai a écrit :
>>
>> 2. Would be helpful to more clearly associate the diffs with the corrections
>> they represent. There was examples of that in
>>    https://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/2021/README#amendment
>> but they seem to be broken because fixup.js is returning a 404. :( :( :(
>
> Each diff is already preceded by the description of the correction it
> represents - I'm not sure what modification to that set up you're suggesting.

Making it clearer that they're related. See e.g.
   https://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/2021/README#amendment

Specs are full of boxes, sometimes in stacks, the fact that your "candidate
correction" annotation and the diffed section are connected to each other is
not particularly obvious in your styling...

~fantasai