Re: Managing candidate/proposed amendments

Le 03/03/2023 à 22:09, fantasai a écrit :
> A few comments:
> with id/class markup might be easy enough for the JS to understand, but
> it's not really the right markup representation.

Yes, that's in my todo list; I had been hoping to use
role="insertion|deletion" instead, but I now understand that won't work
well [1]

1 .
https://github.com/validator/validator/issues/1558#issuecomment-1450754591

> 2. Would be helpful to more clearly associate the diffs with the
> corrections they represent. There was examples of that in
>    https://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/2021/README#amendment
> but they seem to be broken because fixup.js is returning a 404. :( :( :(

Each diff is already preceded by the description of the correction it
represents - I'm not sure what modification to that set up you're
suggesting.

Thanks for the review!

Dom