Re: ReSpec CANDIDATE CORRECTION wizardry

Hi fantasai,

Apologies, I'm embarrassed to say that I hadn't seen these updates to the README until now - so totally missed that you'd documented and figured this all out already.

We might need to do a better job at communicating when the README and related files in tr-design get updated. For when there is pre-processor advice (e.g., section 2.2.6.3), it would be really helpful to file bugs on the pre-processors to let us know what we should be doing. Maybe we should add that as a "todo" to a .github pull request template on tr-design?

I'll add the tr-design repo to the weekly summary that already includes the ReSpec and bikeshed updates. Hopefully that way, I won't miss these kinds of changes in the future.