Re: On the new header style

Hey,

> On 20 Oct 2021, at 10:42 am, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
> Marcos, can you clarify what you mean here? You said both
> "we left it open for now"
> "it will be closed by default"
>
> As I mentioned in
>  https://github.com/w3c/tr-design/issues/145
> and
>  https://www.w3.org/mid/a4a76d22-4964-0b62-8156-1b96e3387eda@inkedblade.net
> I think it should be open by default, so that people new to the specs see all of the information that they wouldn't otherwise think to look for.

I don't have a strong opinion, but yes... I agree with you, it's probably nicer for new people to see everything open, and for regulars to be able to hide it. The script would solve for that.

We should probably change the "More details about this document" label to something else, however. As it reads, it's not the best if it's open by default.

Could just be "Document details" or something like that. Suggestions?