Re: How to find all spec editors in my company?

Thanks! This list looks useful, and it caused
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/pull/271 so far.

I can scan https://chromestatus.com/ for specs that aren't in
browser-specs. An initial run finds ~300 possible URLs, but a lot of those
are abandoned, not specifications, or stage 4 (i.e. merged) javascript
features. Some of the remaining ones are IETF documents that we probably
should figure out how to include.

Jeffrey