Re: How to find all spec editors in my company?

> On 7 May 2021, at 2:51 am, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:
>
> I'll wait to see if this data is useful and used before looking into
> making the whole thing more robust.

Looking at the data, what's really neat is that it shows a large mismatch between affiliations and specs. Like, looking at my own stuff, I'm still affiliated with Mozilla, being an I.E., and now W3C staff (because I've not republished some specs).

There are pretty strong signals there that some specs might need to update editor's affiliations.

What might also be useful is for tooling to start pulling affiliation data from the W3C API. That might give us a source of truth, while also erroring if an editor doesn't have a W3C account.