Re: Google Docs, Archiving, and Accessibility

Indeed.

I haven't found neither text conversion nor MD conversion to work well when
dealing with minutes that include screenshots and internal links.
What I now did (for the WebPerfWG TPAC sessions) is download as a webpage
and upload that to GH:
https://w3c.github.io/web-performance/meetings/TPAC2020/WebPerfWGTPAC2020.html

Seems to work quite well.