Re: Google Docs, Archiving, and Accessibility

From: Yoav Weiss <yoav@yoav.ws>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 10:27:59 +0100
To: Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin@google.com>
Cc: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, spec-prod <spec-prod@w3.org>
Indeed.

I haven't found neither text conversion nor MD conversion to work well when
dealing with minutes that include screenshots and internal links.
What I now did (for the WebPerfWG TPAC sessions) is download as a webpage
and upload that to GH:
https://w3c.github.io/web-performance/meetings/TPAC2020/WebPerfWGTPAC2020.html

Seems to work quite well.