Retiring tr.rdf

From: Denis Ah-Kang <denis@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 10:17:24 +0400
To: Spec-prod <spec-prod@w3.org>, W3C Team <w3t@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, Fran├žois Daoust <fd@w3.org>, Tobie Langel <tobie.langel@gmail.com>
Hi all,

In the past, the only way to get data related to the
specifications was tr.rdf [1]. However, a few years ago,
we released the W3C API [2] to provide more complete data.
Since we are now focusing our effort to improve the API,
I would like to know who still rely on tr.rdf and what
can we do to remove that dependency in favor of the API.

I have already identified specref [3] and transition-notifier
[4] in the list of tools using tr.rdf but if you know another
one, please reach to me and I'll get in touch with the
maintainers to see if there's a way to make the switch.

Thank you,

Denis

[1] https://www.w3.org/2002/01/tr-automation/tr.rdf
[2] https://api.w3.org/doc