W3C Website Redesign Discovery Phase: New Survey

Studio 24 has opened up an additional website survey to get more information
on what users want to with the W3C website. It is open until Wednesday, May
20, 2020:
   https://www.surveygizmo.eu/s3/90233669/566f6171cd31

It would be good to get responses from community members in a variety of roles.

~fantasai