Re: HTML and DOM LS normative and informative references

Le 14/06/2019 à 21:36, Philippe Le Hégaret a écrit :
> with the recent W3C/WHATWG agreement and in the spirit of encouraging
> the community to use HTML and DOM LS, we need to ensure all upcoming W3C
> drafts to point to the HTML and DOM LS (it's required if you make a
> normative reference, strongly encourage if you make an informative
> reference).
> [...]
>
> In the meantime, please, check your editor's drafts asap and expect the
> Director to check at transition times,

I've run a quick check on the specs crawled by Reffy [1], and at least
the following non-Recs have normative references to specs with TR/html5
& TR/dom in their URLs:

******** HTML
Media Capabilities 3 June 2019
Audio Output Devices API Fri Jun 21 2019
Battery Status API Fri Jun 21 2019
CSS Fonts Module Level 4 31 May 2019
CSS Masking Module Level 1 17 December 2018
CSS Shapes Module Level 1 5 February 2019
DOM Parsing and Serialization Fri Jun 21 2019
Filter Effects Module Level 1 28 March 2019
Media Capture from DOM Elements Fri Jun 21 2019
Media Capture and Streams Fri Jun 21 2019
Preload Fri Jun 21 2019
Presentation API Fri Jun 21 2019
Cooperative Scheduling of Background Tasks Fri Jun 21 2019
Screen Capture Fri Jun 21 2019
UI Events 14 October 2018
Accessible Rich Internet Applications (WAI-ARIA) 1.2 Fri Jun 21 2019
Identifiers for WebRTC's Statistics API Fri Jun 21 2019
WebRTC 1.0: Real-time Communication Between Browsers Fri Jun 21 2019

WebGL Specification Fri Jun 21 2019

Dom

1. https://github.com/tidoust/reffy