HTML and DOM LS normative and informative references

From: Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 15:36:07 -0400
To: spec-prod <spec-prod@w3.org>
Cc: Ralph Swick <swick@w3.org>
All,

with the recent W3C/WHATWG agreement and in the spirit of encouraging
the community to use HTML and DOM LS, we need to ensure all upcoming W3C
drafts to point to the HTML and DOM LS (it's required if you make a
normative reference, strongly encourage if you make an informative
reference).

The normative reference guidelines have been updated:
  https://www.w3.org/2013/09/normative-references

The normative reference checked has been updated, eg

https://labs.w3.org/normative-references/check?url=https://www.w3.org/TR/2019/WD-html-aam-1.0-20190614/#html-dom-ls

We're in the process of updating our resources so expect things to
change in various places.

In the meantime, please, check your editor's drafts asap and expect the
Director to check at transition times,

Thank you,

Philippe