Re: HTML and DOM LS normative and informative references

What is the URI of the reference expected, and the shortname recognized
by the specref database? My specs use Respec with Specref and I was
expecting this to automagically update. Since it apparently hasn't, I
need more information than what was sent in this thread.

Michael