Re: Yet another comment about the new style sheets

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 01:03:11 -0500
To: Antonio Olmo Titos <antonio@w3.org>, Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>, "spec-prod@w3.org Prod" <spec-prod@w3.org>
On 02/09/2016 10:51 AM, Antonio Olmo Titos wrote:
> fantasai, I took the liberty of tagging what is right now on master (last commit: 27 Jan).
> https://github.com/w3c/tr-design/releases/tag/v1.0.0-rc1
>
> That way we have a clear reference of what will be deployed in three weeks.
>
> On 09/02/16 Shane wrote:
>> [...]
>> For subsequent dd elements in a row, could we tighten them up?  0.5em?  0.25em?
>
> I also suggest that we branch out tr-design now, or it's going to be a mess.
> * One branch to keep on working on TR Design 2017 and any new ideas (eg Shane's).
> * The other branch only for critical fixes to v1.0.0-rc1 in the next very few days.

Hi Antonio,
I fixed a bunch of a11y issues just now, so I think we do need to
rev the style sheets. Shouldn't affect any markup dependencies,
though, so should be safe to deploy.

I took the liberty of fixing Shane's <dd> issue while I was at it.

I think that closes all open issues against the style sheet!
   https://github.com/w3c/tr-design/issues

Can you post the dated URL to fixup.js that everyone needs to include?
I still don't know what it is.

~fantasai