Re: ReSpec broken on Safari?

Hi Greg, All,
Apologies, top-post..

Can I kindly ask that folks please file ReSpec bugs here:
https://github.com/w3c/respec/issues

I've filed this for you:
https://github.com/w3c/respec/issues/562

Remember, if you find a bug in ReSpec, just click on the "ReSpec pill" > "About ReSpec" > click on the link to file a bug.

That keeps this list free of particular product bug discussions, etc.

Many thanks!