Re: Yet another comment about the new style sheets

fantasai, I took the liberty of tagging what is right now on master (last commit: 27 Jan).
https://github.com/w3c/tr-design/releases/tag/v1.0.0-rc1

That way we have a clear reference of what will be deployed in three weeks.

On 09/02/16 Shane wrote:
> [...]
> For subsequent dd elements in a row, could we tighten them up?  0.5em?  0.25em?

I also suggest that we branch out tr-design now, or it's going to be a mess.
* One branch to keep on working on TR Design 2017 and any new ideas (eg Shane's).
* The other branch only for critical fixes to v1.0.0-rc1 in the next very few days.

--
Antonio Olmo Titos
  web developer, W3C