Yet another comment about the new style sheets

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 14:33:10 -0600
To: "spec-prod@w3.org Prod" <spec-prod@w3.org>, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Hi!

I noticed something today (I am developing specs using the new style sheets
- yay me!).  When there are multiple dd elements in a row, the default
spacing for them is too wide.   Here's an example:

<dl>
<dt>Some term</dt>
<dd>a concept</dd>
<dd>Another concept</dd>
<dd>A third concept</dd>
<dt>Another term</dt>
<dd>The concept</dd>
</dl>

The 1em spacing between dd elements is really wide.  For subsequent dd
elements in a row, could we tighten them up?  0.5em?  0.25em?

--
Shane McCarron