Re: Respec docs without all the W3C boilerplate

Note that you can also set your document Status top webspec.  That does all
sorts of crazy stuff with the headers.  And it is relatively easy for us to
add a different header template.  See js/w3c/headers.js if you are
interested in working on customization.

--
Shane McCarron