Previous Editors in ReSpec Docs? (RDF WG ISSUE-150)

From: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 08:29:09 -0400
Cc: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: spec-prod@w3.org
Hi,

The RDF WG is attempting to include attribution for previous editors in RDF 1.1 Concepts and Abstract Syntax.  The current LC is at [1] and the current editors draft is at [2].

Our problem is that a ReSpec update apparently changed how previous contributors are to be denoted.  Can you please inform us of the updated syntax?  Thank you.

We currently have a section that looks like this, which does not appear in the rendered documents:
[[
otherContributors: {
              "Previous editor": [
                  { name: "Graham Klyne",