Re: Editor's drafts on /TR/… ftw, was Re: new TR tools and editor's drafts?

I agree with much of this.  However, I would not like to see working groups
be able to update documents in the final states of the process (e.g., CR,
PR, REC, PER) without staff review and approval.  Those are the lawyer
documents, and W3C has liability and responsibility.

But otherwise... yes, please.  Let's find a way to let people like *us* who
have been authoring / editing W3C specs longer than much of the staff have
been there easily push updates when the working group asks us to.  Right
now the process is just way too painful.

--
Shane P. McCarron