Re: Editor's drafts on /TR/… ftw, was Re: new TR tools and editor's drafts?

Le 03/07/2013 11:11, Marcos Caceres a écrit :
> On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 at 10:41 PM, fantasai wrote:
>
>> On 07/02/2013 01:27 PM,Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com  (mailto:Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com) wrote:
>>
>> Changing the Process is scope creep imho. Might want to adjust the Process
>> to solve other issues, but it's not necessary for keeping /TR up-to-date.
>> **I would like to solve keeping /TR up-to-date. I don't want to block it on
>> changing the Process.**
> What fantasai said! As an Editor, I'd be super happy with fantasai's suggestions.
>
> So, PLH, can I has write access to/TR/  … please?:)

Same here. What fantasai just said is what many people were asking for
at the TPAC breakout session.

Also note that, by /TR we do not mean just http://www.w3.org/TR/ itself,
but more importantly the specs below that URL.

WG members should have technical access to publish to /TR/something
within minutes, and be allowed to do so as soon as the necessary
approvals per the Process are obtained. Having this at least for updated
WDs would be a good start, but ideally this is for all kinds of
publications. Any abuse (though I don’t expect much) can be dealt with
after the fact.

--
Simon Sapin