Respec bugs

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 13:05:38 +0100
To: "spec-prod@w3.org" <spec-prod@w3.org>
Annoyingly I have to keep fixing a couple of bugs while trying to
publish a FPWD of a document intended to become a WG NOTE. Where should
I report them?

I'll report here for the time being.  Spec status was set to FPWD-NOTE.

[1] Status boilerplate:

"This document was published by the Internationalization Working Group
as a First Public Working Group Note"

is ambiguous. I think respec should generate:

"This document was published by the Internationalization Working Group
as a First Public Working Draft. The group intends to publish this
document as a Working Group Note"

[2] Pubrules gives the following error:

"Error. The W3C style sheet should be
http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/W3C-WG-NOTE. It is currently