[respec] 'noLegacyStyle' config flag

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 09:08:50 +0000
To: EDUARDO FULLEA CARRERA <efc@tid.es>
CC: "spec-prod@w3.org" <spec-prod@w3.org>
[ +cc spec-prod, +bcc public-sysapps ]

Hi Eduardo,

On Apr 11, 2013, at 4:07 PM, EDUARDO FULLEA CARRERA <efc@tid.es> wrote:

> Can you please give me a pointer to the ReSpec flag that avoids the redundancies in the resulting HTML?

Here's the pointer:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/spec-prod/2013JanMar/0006.html

And this is how the source of the example spec looks like:

  https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/default/proximity/Overview.src.html

If you set this flag, you should move any relevant prose from Attributes and Methods sections below the IDL blocks. This makes the ReSpec-authored specs look more like the ones authored using Anolis. I think this improves the readability of specs.

-Anssi