Re: References Re: What are the requirements/problems? Re: Working on New Styles for W3C Specifications

On 12/13/2011 10:30 AM, Marcos Caceres wrote:
> I acknowledge that use cases have been provided and I'm extremely
> thankful for everyone who has contributed their time to this discussion.
> It has been interesting and enlightening to here how others use the
> bibliographies and the challenges with maintaining them.

Thank you, I really appreciate that. I'm sorry if the tone of my last note
was a but frustrated, but you seemed not to have noted that use cases had
been offered. May have been my misunderstanding.

Noah