Re: Using ReSpec.js for publication as Interest Group Note

On 11/29/2011 02:26 PM, Robin Berjon wrote:
> On Nov 29, 2011, at 13:52 , Francois Daoust wrote:
>> Yeepee!
>
> Have you tested it? I'd like to be sure that it works in someone else's hands :)

Right, "yeepee" is not exactly semantically rich... I tested it your updates locally. The generated result is fine, yes.

I just committed a fix for a nit in the SOTD since ReSpec.js generated "Publication as a Interest Group Note [blah]" instead of "Publication as *an* Interest Group Note [blah]".

Francois.