Re: Using GitHub for specification development

Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com> writes:
> It requires some practical tweaking:
>
>     • It would be unacceptable to have all the history of development
> of some specifications stored with a third party server, so it would
> have to be synced with W3C's repositories. It looks like
> http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/ConvertExtension could cover that on
> a cron job (or commit hook).

Github also has an "enterprise" product that (it appears) would allow
W3C to have their own github setup. That would have all the tecnical
advantages, I assume, but might lack the social advantage of being at
github. If that's important.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--