Re: Fwd: Accessibility Improvement Assistance or Sharing an Example

Hi, Sarah,

It is good to hear of your work to improve accessibility. (As an avid bird watcher, I use your website frequently.)

Unfortunately we do not have the resources to be able to answer your question promptly. We do host an Interest Group discussion list where issues of digital accessibility are discussed. From there you can get multiple perspectives. You can search the mailing list archives, to get a feel for the list, through: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/

You can join the mailing list and post questions by following the instructions about the Discussion List under:

You might also find this information useful:
* Making Audio and Video Media Accessible  https://www.w3.org/WAI/media/av/
* GitHub issue about aria-describedby for media https://github.com/w3c/wai-media-guide/issues/164

Best regards,
~ Shawn