Re: IP blocked due to re-requesting files too often

On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 23:50:50 +0100, Кузьмин Владимир <mail@prime-gr.ru>
wrote:

> Hello.
> Today I tested website that we develop. After, maybe, 10 or 15 requests,
> I received a message that my IP "blocked due to re-requesting files too
> often".
> "The specific type of abuse we observed is: re-requesting the same
> resource too frequently. Specifically, we received at least 500 requests
> for the same resource (URI) from your IP address within a ten-minute
> time interval. "
>
> It is technically impossible. We are a small company(8 people), and I
> was certainly the only one who used the W3C validator at this time.
>
> Is it possible to be removed from ban list in less than 24 hours?
> Because I believe there were some kind of error on your side. Or maybe
> see what kind of requests were made from our IP(Our IP is
> 90.188.249.140)?
>
> P.S. I am sorry for my English

Thank you for writing.

I am sorry you are experiencing issues validating.
I have forwarded your message internally for investigation; I will let you
know of the outcome.

I believe you may have seen suggestions listed in the help page:
<https://www.w3.org/Help/abuse-info/re-reqs.html>

Best regards,
Coralie

--