IP blocked due to re-requesting files too often

From: Кузьмин Владимир <mail@prime-gr.ru>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 22:50:50 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hello.
Today I tested website that we develop. After, maybe, 10 or 15 requests, I received a message that my IP "blocked due to re-requesting files too often".
"The specific type of abuse we observed is: re-requesting the same resource too frequently. Specifically, we received at least 500 requests for the same resource (URI) from your IP address within a ten-minute time interval. "

It is technically impossible. We are a small company(8 people), and I was certainly the only one who used the W3C validator at this time.

Is it possible to be removed from ban list in less than 24 hours? Because I believe there were some kind of error on your side. Or maybe see what kind of requests were made from our IP(Our IP is 90.188.249.140)?

P.S. I am sorry for my English

--
Sincerely, Kuzmin Vladimir
Web Developer