Re: RSS XHTML profile & link types

On Fri, 2003-01-03 at 22:00, fantasai wrote:
> http://www.w3.org/2000/08/w3c-synd/
>
> Not entirely sure what this is or who I should be contacting,
> but I think rel="details" would be better expressed as
> rev="abstract" (or rev="description", to keep with the RSS
> terminology). If I'm understanding the RSS correctly, the
> linked document is not details but the actual thing being
> described in the 'item'.

Hmm... interesting point.

Since the main place where this matters is our
homepage, I've taken the liberty of copying site-comments,
which has a public archive.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/site-comments/

I presume you don't mind.

Ah... in fact, I see that you already particpate
in W3C mailing lists with public archives...

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2002Nov/0148.html